June 19, 2013 in Authors, branding speaker, business speaker, Business Trends Speakers, Creativity & Innovation Speakers, Customer Service Speakers, Featured Speakers, Motivational Speakers, speaker on change, Speakers for Business Groups
What if you, your team, or your entire organization had absolute clarity about what was most important, and that’s where all of your energy was focused? Imagine the force multiplier of that kind of shared sense of direction, purpose, and priorities.
Be the Best at What Matters Most reveals the one essential strategy for business leaders, entrepreneurs and those who aspire to lead. Simplify the way you think about your business. Success isn’t about doing everything. It’s about doing the most important things.
In a tough market, it’s tempting to look for shortcuts. Reality check: There aren’t any shortcuts. Be the Best as What Matters Most teaches that the way to create results, growth, and profit is to be so good at the basics that you are cutting edge. What an audacious idea – outperform your competition on those things that create real value for your customer. Through real-world examples, engaging activities, and though-provoking guidance, this book shows you how to:
- * Constantly improve on just a few things that create the greatest value for the customer.
- * Clarify expectations and build a culture around quality
- * Replace random acts of “wow” with consistently excellent service
- * Identify the areas of your business that have become too complicated and simplify them
- * Discover what motivates your employees and colleagues most